Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy in SoCal.

Ken Olson

Corvette
2007 Z06
Ok, after screwing around with the Italian speed demons for 20 or more years, getting beat up on parts, etc, got a 2007 z06. Firt 'Vette. Got to say, I love it. Big time. Bought it in Long Beach, drove it to SantaFe the next morning. Left it in the garage, 2 or 3 month, drove it to Canada last week. Ran great. Got back, changed the oil, first time, 6000mi, found needle bearings on the magnet. Got me bummbed a bit, but hope all will turn out ok.

The car is a blast to drive.

Ken

hi ken, welcome to our group, hope you enjoy. I have been reading about these rocker shavings within our club, better look into this, sounds like a lot of LS7's are involved. good luck:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! I agree with Billy....sounds like the ol'rocker arm failure......:beer

:welcome

Welcome Ken. I'm not familiar with the issue you mentioned but obviously some of our members are. You can be sure of 2 things though... Your C6 is still the best BANG for the BUCK - and you've come to the best place on the web to learn all you can about it.

Good luck!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC Ken. :w Hope you get your problem fixed.
What could be better, California and a Corvette!

Welcome to the group of CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you found us. Maybe the needle bearing on the maget was an extra; do you know yet?

Good luck on that,
Bill :w

Ken,
Welcome aboard. A 2007 Z06- what a great way to start with corvettes :upthumbs

Sorry to hear about the rocker arms. I remembered reading about that too, found a little info here.

Let us know how it turns out. Did you have the magnetic plug installed because you had heard of the problem?

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom