Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy with questions

MarkusUT

Corvette
1986 Black Coupe
Hi Everyone, My name is Mark and I'm a new member. I wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought an 86 in need of some TLC. I'm going to be relying on you all for advice. Mostly I'll be needing interior items. My first question is can I post a list here for the first few things I need right now? I'm still learning my way around the site. Also will stock wheels from an 87 fit my 86?
Thanks! :w

"...can I post a list here for the first few things I need right now?" - YEP...

Welcome to the :CAC
When ya have some spare time post a few pictures of your Vette! :beer

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Stock 87 rims will fit an 86. Notice thought they are slightly different in appearance.

Hey guys. Thanks for the quick replies! I've found a lot of useful info here. I can see I'm going to need to come up with some more money quick. Sooooo much to buy!

If you intend to do a lot of your own work the first thing you should buy is a Factory Service Manual (FSM) for your model year.

Good luck with the car.

OHHHHHH we can help you spend your money. :chuckle Seems like these cars are always needing something. I would agree jrzvette, pick up the Factory service manual. Welcome to CAC.

Hi and welkome. I just had my factory service manual delivered and it is a must. I am a first time Vette owner myself and they are a grate ride. Good luck and post your questions. There is always something to learn on these pages.

welcome and congrats on your vetter

It helps to make a list of the items you want to purchase then prioritize by importance and budget. You have found a great site that will help you a lot in your restortation.

Welcome MarkusUT

Welcome to the world of Vettes. You've found the best forum to keep in touch. Advise to you from a long time Vette owner..........Remember to "WAVE" and find a local Vette Club.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom