Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New here

• Thread starter Thread starter cvette
  • Start date Start date
C

cvette

Hello everyone. I'm new to this board and am looking forward to talking to new people here and old ones from other places. Charlie

Hi Charlie,
You will love this board... the people here are very friendly and helpfull. Looks like you have a bad ass 'vette as well!!!!

Cheers
Dazza

The show me state?...hmmm I would like you to show me that B/B ZR-1...oh and welcome

Sure. It's a 91 Blk/Blk ZR1 #650 Borla exhaust, open air lid,chrome 5 spokes. Currently I am I am refinishing the top end to a high gloss black. When that's done the mods will start coming!

JonM said:
The show me state?...hmmm I would like you to show me that B/B ZR-1...oh and welcome

Jon, thanks for the welcome. Come on down to Bowling Green in May for the C4/ZR1 gathering, I'll be there. Charlie

Hi All
I just joined.

Just a test.

Pete 91 #1635 PoloGreen/Saddle

ZR1Pete said:
Hi All
I just joined.

Just a test.

Pete 91 #1635 PoloGreen/Saddle

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. :)

Thanks guys.
I wasn't that active on the other board i'll try and be more active on this one.

Hi,Charlie & Pete. This is a good place to hang out with all your ZR-1 buddies.

Seems to be a growth on this site in the last couple of days a' Clint. Did you ever get any of the bigger new style shirts in? Charlie

ZR1Pete said:
Thanks guys.
I wasn't that active on the other board i'll try and be more active on this one.
91 #1635 PoloGreen/Saddle
Jeal Headers,B&B's (old design),
P&P Intake,63mmTB,Jeff D. Chip.
1.77 60ft 11.81@119.40 (on DR's)
1.88 60ft 11.94@ 119.63 (on GS-C's)

Hey Pete I see my Chip has made it to your list of mods VERY COOL :D

Jeff,
I had to it's a big improvement on my Z.

Thanks

XXL is the biggest T-shirt we stock,Charlie. Very little demand even for that size. I'll probably order a few shirts right before our BG event in May to top off our inventory. Will add a few XXXL shirts in with that order.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom