Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new in AL

D

dkrhardy.

Found a great deal on a new "left over" '07 coupe. Great car, wonderful cruiser with power. Couldn't say no.
1st 'Vette was waaaay back in '79. Bought new and bought into issues. Had a real love/hate with that car!!
The '07 is 1000 times the car that the '79 was, in my opinion. Surprising gas mileage too!
Montgomery AL, anyone near here?

:welcome

Congrats on your new '07!

I'm not sure about members in Montgomery but we have a lot of active members throughout the SE region. Matter of fact, we try to get together once or twice a year in the TN-NC Smokey Mtn area for for socializing, cruising and Tail of the Dragon runs.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Glad to have you with us!!

Elaine

Welcome and congratulations on your "left over". Sounds great!

Tammy

I think I got an extremely good deal, at least for this area.

Thank you all for the welcome.

My 1st experience with a 'Vette was waaaaay back in the bad old days when engines were choked and quality was , uhm, well suspect. Dumped it!
Now? Looks like a very different car.

Don

Welcome to the :CAC dkrhardy.

And, great choice on the color:

P3170707.jpg

Hecox

Welcome to the CAC dkrhardy. :w It may not have been a "left over" - they saved it for you!

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

I like that idea .... saved for me!

BlackZ51Vette - Soooo, life after is good, don't you think? I am retired USN ACC (AW), now an FAA air traffic controller. Good to see a fellow Dept of the Navy (!!!) retiree here.:w:beer

...... I am retired USN ACC (AW), now an FAA air traffic controller. Good to see a fellow Dept of the Navy (!!!) retiree here.:w:beer

Don, the Corvette should help alleviate job stress... how can you be stressed climbing into that new C6 after a days work, right? The Corvette grin alone should be therapeutic!!

Thanks for your service... and again - WELCOME!
:patJane Ann

Congrats on the Vette! Remember to save the :w!

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy the vette!!

Alrighty then ... save the wave. Forgive the new guy, but the wave is ....?

Don

:w

Alrighty then ... save the wave. Forgive the new guy, but the wave is ....?

Don

Nothing to forgive... we all had to learn about it at some point. :)

"Ever since Corvette No. 00001 first met Corvette No. 00002 on the road, their drivers saluted each other with waves. ................." Read more about it here.

:wJane Ann

Hi and welcome to the cac, congrads on the 07.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Congratulations on the C-6 Bama and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER; glad you decided to join us you won't be disappointed.

By the way I was stationed in the Army for a while at Rucker, went to helicopter school there.

Merry Christmas,
Bill

Thanks Bill! We get quite a few of your student pilots up here at MGM for practice approaches. I'm ATC here at Montgomery.
I grew up in Ft. Wayne ... sure don't miss those IN winters!
Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Don

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom