Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new interiors

rowingone

Corvette
1964 conv
Anyone have experience with Corvette Central interior packages . .the price seems right.

I prefer Al Knock's interiors....my experience with his is excellent and has been recommended to my over and over again. Seems like most interiors come from only a couple of sources. Alot of these items are purchased from "Corvette America" who has a wholesale program with others. But Al Knock's are made by him and they stand behind their products as you deal directly with the people who make the product, not buy it second or even third source.

I will say that after last nights installation of the race track trim into Al Knochs door panels, I was not impressed. I used my original race track trim, which was near perfect. The arm rest on the door panels were approx. 3/8" longer than the factory door panels, which caused the trim to dig into the armrest before it need to, and the lazy s on the upper trim didn't align like it should have. The alternative is....there's no alternative. From my understanding that the best panels availiable.

if you want correct - Al/Wally Knoch - sometimes their fit may be off, but I have found everyone else's way off, compared to Al/Wally

I used the interiors from ZIP and have no complaints...not priced badly either.

I have used Knock's interior on two Corvettes. Most recent the 63 I am restoring and both cases had to do slight mods, but remember how these cars were built and the factor you are restoring a 40 plus year old car.

I am not too concerned about fit (within a certain degree), but am concerned about the quality and the material used. I have no complaints at all about the quality and material used for Knock's interiors and feel they are better then others out their.

Again this is more subjective then objective. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom