Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary New member and new Ruby!!!(Dial up warning)

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

MR.LT1

Corvette
93 RUBY
Got her last week..88,000 miles on her automatic tranny...picked her up and drove her straight into my garage until I make sure all the preventive maintenance is done such as plugs,radiator and heater hoses, oil change, and so on here are a few pictures..:
IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

Gorgeous! (Except for the plugs, yuck! :L)
Welcome to the CAC and congratulations :m

Tammy

Welcome to the Ruby crew, they are a neat car. My Ruby has only 29000 miles, but I sure enjoy it when I do drive it.

Heater hoses come in tomorrow...I can't wait so I can finally start driving it......

welcome.... nice looking car.... looks alot like mine.....:L of course i have more miles on mine.... lots more...

Welcome to the CAC. Nice lookin' car, but then I'm kinda partial to the Ruby myself.
Hope you enjoy yourself...wear it in good health!:upthumbs

Welcome, I like, saw a Ruby Red convert this past Saturday with slightly over 30 miles on. Enjoy the CAC

:upthumbs

WELCOME WELCOME

Congrats on the new wheels.Lookin good:beer
While it's off the road you may want to look in to that tiny hole in the x member right front of engine and maybe with some patience fish out your build sheet.
I got mine out last year in pretty good shape.Grabbed a corner with tweezers and curled it round and round till I got it. Took about 1 hr 20 min.:w

Hard to believe there's that many miles on that car. Someone took very good care of it. It looks like new. Congrats, and welcome. -John

New Ruby

Congrats on the new vette, definitely looks nice. Hopefully it was as well taken care of as it looks. I got my Ruby last month and it has 56k on it.

Nice looking Ruby! They do turn heads! Good luck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom