Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member, California

FST1

Corvette
2004 Commerative Coupe
Hello CAC,
After months of agonizing and research,and many heated discussions with the wife, I finally became the owner of a 2004 Commerative Edition Coupe.
I look forward to the valuable insight to the C5 and it's many technical feature's,and the member stories.
I am fortunate to live in Southern Cal, where we can enjoy our toy's year round, and I fully expect to enjoy this car as a daily driver.
"04 EXPRSS"
Fst1

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your new toy!

Enjoy!

:Steer

C5's are Sweet Rides...

Welcome to the :CAC

I'm not as fortunate as you with year round driving, but 8 months of the year ain't bad. I glean as many nice days out of the other 4 months as possible. :lou

Post a few pictures of your Corvette when ya have sometime. http://i2.tinypic.com/ or http://www.photobucket.com are pretty good for hosting photos.

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Welcome aboard :)
You're gonna love that car.

welcome to CAC!!!!,from the east coast!!! ;)
hope you enjoy the vette and the forums!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and congratulations! The '04 Commemorative Edition is a BEAUTIFUL Corvette and the CAC is THE top shelf Corvette website. Seems as though you've made two rock solid Corvette decisions already! :upthumbs

Enjoy your new Vette and the forums! And like 6Shooter said, post pix when you can - we love 'em!

In fact, here's a thread for pictures of members' C5s.
click here

:w Jane Ann

WELCOME TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER FST1 You will love it here; the best Corvette site there is and the members are second to none.

Bill :w

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC from Texas!:w

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on the new ride along with year-round driving! I'll be putting mine away in about 2 months since summer here is on July 20th. ;LOL

Gotta love those 04 CE's.
:w
Guy

Welcome to the CAC and congrats on your '04 CE purchase. I nearly purchased one myself - wanted the ZO6 for autocrossing - but just couldn't swing it. You gotta be loving it!!

Save the wave!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom