Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from Denver Colorado "GO AVS"

Greetings Ed, Welcome to the forum. I fairly new myself, having joined just before the CAC Cruisefest IV held last year in Colorado Springs. Great people and great information. We have several active members that contribute from Colorado as you will notice while going through the postings. Be sure to review the 2008 Cruisefest plans for this June in Cleveland. We will be trying to assemble or join a Western Caravan for those planning to make the trip. By the way, car posters similar to your avatar were being shown at the Colorado Springs Cruisefest. Looks great.

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome

enjoy!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome to the :CAC

The photo in your avatar looks nice! As was mentioned, we have a substantial group from Colorado here. I'm sure more of them will check in soon.

Enjoy the site.
:wJane Ann

Welcome, Ed, to CAC! :upthumbs

You will have a great time while you are here!

SAVE THE :w

Ed,
Welcome to the CAC. As a fellow Avs fan and Corvette owner, I'm delighted you found us.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you that there are, unfortunately, a few Red Wings fans aroudn here. I know what you're thinking- there goes the neighborhood. Fortunately, they're mostly quiet over the past few years of the Dead Things stubbing their toes in the first round of the playoffs. Embarassment, most likely. But they will rear their heads, and take their shots at us Colorado folk.

It makes for fun times, though. Again, welcome to the CAC!

-Patrick

Welcome to the CAC from another Colorado corvette owner. Hope to see you around. You will enjoy this site.
Barrett

Welcome to the CAC Ed. :w Sounds like you have some nice Corvettes.

Welcome Ed from yet another Colorado Corvette owner. This is a great place and a bunch of great people. Mike

Welcome Ed! You will like it here. remember the wave:w

Welcome Ed, glad you could join us. Don't be a stranger.

Bill

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome to CAC Ed...these guys rock. :_rock Wellllll...'cept maybe that Patrick guy, he just sits around and writes never-ending posts babbling about who knows what. :chuckle

Quite the arsenal you have there...and a fellow CrossFire owner! :D

Mmm six whole days and the other hockey freak...errrr ummm I mean "enthusiast" (yeah, that's it) hasn't checked in yet...somebody better go check on him!

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom