Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from florida.

Phill

Corvette
1979 Blk L48
wanted to say hi to all on the forum. bought my first corvette 8 months ago. 1979 black/black l48. ive learned a bit since then and looking forward to learning more about these great cars.

wanted to say hi to all on the forum. bought my first corvette 8 months ago. 1979 black/black l48. ive learned a bit since then and looking forward to learning more about these great cars.
Well this is great i'm going to be your neighbor this winter.:D Welcome

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

welcome to CAC!!! :CAC
enjoy the forums!!!!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us.

Bill

Welcome to CAC!

Post some pics when you have a chance!

SAVE THE :w

Phill, WELCOME to :CAC !
Andy :w

welcome phill, hope you have fun with your new toy.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

:)welcome phill, hope you enjoy your new toy.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Thank you all for the warm welcome. the fun began the day i drove the car home.

heres one before i bought her. its actually one of the ad pics. it was hard to resist. i had just bought a 91 z28 a few month prior. i had to sell the z to get her and it didnt go over to well with the wife but... well lets just say the story had a happy ending.

heres one before i bought her. its actually one of the ad pics. it was hard to resist. i had just bought a 91 z28 a few month prior. i had to sell the z to get her and it didnt go over to well with the wife but... well lets just say the story had a happy ending.

Beautiful car... welcome to the CAC!

thanks mtnbiker. my other passion is mtnbiking i just wish south florida wasnt so darn flat. the highest elevation here is the local dump that they converted to a park. o well you cant have it all.

thanks mtnbiker. my other passion is mtnbiking i just wish south florida wasnt so darn flat. the highest elevation here is the local dump that they converted to a park. o well you cant have it all.

Bummer... we've got some good trails out this way, but the weather has been refusing to cooperate lately. Metal bikes + lightning storms = bad juju

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom