Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Fresno, California

lucslawyer

Corvette
2009 Crystal Red Metallic Coupe
After a 45 year wait, I picked up my 2009 Crystal Red Z-51 coupe on Sept. 12 of this year - and it is worth every second of the wait. "Fuel for the soul" as one review put it...I am now thinking about a cold air intake system and I was hoping I could get some opinions as to it being worth doing and, if so, which one...thanks...

This 99 is my third c5 (the others being an 01 & 02) and I actually took it for a test run before I looked under the hood. When I was driving it I thought, "Man, for having five less horsepower than my other ones, this thing runs like a bat out of hell!" When I pulled up the hood it had a Vararam intake box on it. I was sold! I was always sceptical when going through all the mags and seeing the cold intake boxes claiming to give from 10-25 more h.p. I don't really know how much more I get but it sure feels like more than 245 h.p. I can tell a difference.

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on the new C6!!

I waited nearly as long for my first Corvette too. Why should we let the kids have all the fun? :L

Enjoy your Vette and the forums.
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC Lucslawyer. :w Congratulations on your 09 Corvette.
I remember Fresno as a nice town. I lived up the road in Atwater from 1975 to 1980, stationed at Castle Air Force Base as a B-52 aircraft maintenance instructor.

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome to :CAC

Bill :w

I did a couple of years in Fresno, in the early 60's. I went to Yosemite last May for the first time! Talk about amazing!:thumb

Congratulations on your new Vette! And welcome to CAC! :thumb

You will have a great time here. I promise! :upthumbs

WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE :w!

Welcome to the :CAC !! ... and congrats on your '09 CRYSTAL SHIP :upthumbs ... SWEEEEEET !!!

Now that you've found the "fuel for the soul" ... think about CAC's CruiseFest next June in Bowling Green.

Enjoy !!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom