Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Georgia

M

mvarga

Hello My Vette Brothers and Sisters. 'Just picked up my second Vette the other day. It's a torch red 98 convertible. I used to have a white 75 coupe, back in the day when I was single. Glad to be here, and really glad to be a vette owner again.

Congrats on Vette #2 - love those Red Corvettes!

Welcome to the CAC, glad you could join us!

From a fellow '98 owner!
:w Jane Ann

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on the Vette:w

Welcome :w
The coupe and verts are both COOL!:cool

Congrats on the 98 and welcome to the :CAC.
There are quite a few CACers down your way.

:w
Guy

mvarga, welcome to the CAC, and congrats on vette #2!
I am about to get vette #2 as well. (Wish I could have kept the 1st one too).

Check out the Southeast section for a Tail of the Dragon weekend trip coming up the weekend of October 13th. Come join us!

Tammy

Welcome to OUR world...best of luck with the '98. Get some pictures on the site, I would if I only knew how to get the pixels down in count! Used to live by the "big chicken" :)

Welcome to OUR world...best of luck with the '98. Get some pictures on the site, I would if I only knew how to get the pixels down in count! Used to live by the "big chicken" :)

You need some free image resizing software.

I like either of the 2 lightweight utils mentioned in this post:
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=461742&postcount=2

MM-C5 likes this one, but it is a pretty sizeable download (about 4.5 megs)
http://picasa.google.com/

Tammy

Coupe vs Vert

Hello My Vette Brothers and Sisters. 'Just picked up my second Vette the other day. It's a torch red 98 convertible. I used to have a white 75 coupe, back in the day when I was single. Glad to be here, and really glad to be a vette owner again.

Welcome aboard :w !

I too am the first time owner of a convertible. How do you like the vert compared to the coupe?

Welcome to CAC!!! congrats on the vette!!!! Hope you enjoy it and the forums!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm having the same problem posting pictures as well. We first moved down from NY in January and stayed in Marietta until 2 months ago. Luckily I didn't have the Vette then. Marietta's not a good place to use a stick. Discovered Peachtree City, loved it, bought a house here, bought a Vette.
Things are good!!!

Welcome aboard :w !

I too am the first time owner of a convertible. How do you like the vert compared to the coupe?
Love it!!! The coup had T tops which can get really hot and hard to handle when the Vette is left in the summer sun. My 75 looked great but had little horsepower. That was Chevy's response to the gas crunch in the mid 70's. Good luck with the new Vette, and don't forget to wave.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom