Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Illinois

73ls1

Corvette
1973 red roadster
I registered afew months ago,just now getting around to introducing myself. I have owned a Corvette since 1973.My first was 67 roadster and have owned a total of 9 since73. My present Vette is a 73 2top roadster ,red with tan interior. I have owned it 18 yrs. The following modifications have been installed: 2002 ls1 with 4l60e transmisson, sidepipes,Dewitts alumnium radiator with dual Spal fans,VBP comp. suspension,17" TT'2 withKuhmo tires and a tan cloth soft top. Thanks for letting me share my Vette.

11.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

welcome to CAC!!!!!:CAC
I like the looks of your vette ,very sweet!!!!!

hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Hi 73ls1 and welcome to the :CAC !!!

Nice looking Shark! You've come to the right place to share Corvettes. We've got lots of friendly and knowledgeable Corvette enthusiasts here, and we're glad you joined us!

Here's a link to a current thread All Corvette's are RED! Show 'em off! where you can include a photo of your Shark if you like.

This one is sweet!

7.jpg

:w Jane Ann

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . . . .

Bill

73ls1,
Welcome!
Oddly enough, I was idly wondering just the other day what it would be like to have the lines of a C3 with the motor of a C5 in it.

How hard was doing the motor change-out?

Tammy

Welcome to :CAC Don't be bashful! ;) :_rock

Very nice, how about some answer's to our questions? :cool

Welcome to the CAC!

Always room for another '73:_rock

Chas

Welcome! Love red vettes and folks from Illi-noise!! Glad you could join with this august group of vette lovers, knowers, and blowers ....

hi, welcome to the cac, nice car. Billy:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom