Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member from KC & Vette Owner for 23 Years

Z

ZanieGal

Hello !! :)

My name is Linda and I've just joined CAC this week. I am the original owner of my 1986 Coupe 4+3 Overdrive (NO automatic for this woman!) and it currently has about 60K miles. It seems there's a lot of nice people on this site based on the cyber-trolling I did before joining. :eyerole

I'm primarily interested in any mechnical issues with C4's, especially since I seemed to have encountered a few in the past 23 years. Currently, my Vette is running in top form other than having to replace the radiator this coming Spring.

Let me be the first to formally welcome you to the CAC Linda. :w
In my opinion, if you are going to replace the radiatior, I would also think about changing the water pump and thermostat if they have never been replaced.

Welcome, again, Linda!

I think you'll find this is the best Corvette site on the web. :thumb Always glad to have another female Corvette owner join in!

We'll look forward to hearing from you because after 23 years ownership, we can probably learn a lot from you as well.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Let me be the first to formally welcome you to the CAC Linda. :w
In my opinion, if you are going to replace the radiatior, I would also think about changing the water pump and thermostat if they have never been replaced.

:thumb Thanks for the tip about the water pump & thermostat....new ones were stalled when I had a new heater coil replaced this summer....all of that cost me a pretty penny!! :puke

welcome to CAC!!
enjoy!!!!:welcome

Welcome to :CAC Lots of good folks here!!:thumb:thumb:thumb
And a few of us mis-fits too!!! :D:D:D

Linda,

We always like to have new members join the Corvette Action Center, and, like Jane Ann, I love to have another woman join the ranks!! ;)

Elaine

Welcome to :CAC Lots of good folks here!!:thumb:thumb:thumb
And a few of us mis-fits too!!! :D:D:D

Well, if having 5 Vettes makes one a mis-fit, how do I join up??:chuckle
Oh wait, I only need to acquire 4 more, right??

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome comments!!!:grouphug:

Welcome to the CAC Linda.

I worked in KC for a couple of years about 100 years ago. I liked KC, you can't find any better steaks.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome to Corvette Action Center Linda; glad you could and did join us.

Keep in touch and remember to drive it like you stole it :lou

Bill :w

Real women drives a stick and no power steering too without AC & CD Player!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom