Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Pittsburgh

tcxd40

Corvette
(2) Black '93s, purple '81, '69 vintage racer
Hello fellow Corvette owners,

Doing things backwards as I did post a question earlier without introducing myself.

I have worked on vettes for a numbers of years at different shops, never cared for them do due the tight work space. Then in 1984 the C4 was introduced I was hooked at that point in time. I could not afford one myself until the kids have grown and the offer to buy my neighbor's in '05. Since then I now have a second.

The first a '93 with the Z07 package, low miles 47K, and triple black. Car has Borla exhaust and factory ZR1 rear wheels and GS fender flares for the wider ZR1 wheels and a rear cross bar that my neighbor installed as he raced this vette alot in SCCA stock class. Other than that it remains as it came from the local dealer.
The second I picked up this year off ebay. A 1981 with 77K, needs alot of work, looks to have sat for approx. 10 -15 years and is missing alot of parts. It appears that someone started a resto. job then gave up. Intersting thing is most of the parts that came with the car are from the '73 -77 era.

Hope to gain more knowledge and share some if I can.

tcxd40

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

welcome to CAC!!!!!:CAC
good luck with the'81!!!
be sure to check out the l-81 registry and register your '81
enjoy the forums!!!!

Thanks for the welcome to CAC.

Bill81vette- I did register on the L-81 site shortly after I purchased the '81.
Mine was built in Bowling green, one of 496 in Dark Blue metallic. The car is all original except for alot of missing parts.

If someone could instruct me on how to post pictures I will do so.

tcxd40

If someone could instruct me on how to post pictures I will do so.

tcxd40

TC - here's a link to a thread which provides step by step instruction for uploading photos to your post. Click ME!

For resizing large photos try this one - Click ME
For linking photos in Flickr - Click ME

We'll look forward to seeing those pix!

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom