Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member from sunny lasvegas

David

Corvette
1974 coupe Orange
Hello to all. I am the owner of a 74 corvette L82 4speed coupe Orange in color with med saddle interior. I have had it for about a year and I am now replacing all the interior. I love this vet.
Dave

welcome to CAC!!!!!! :CAC
glad to hear your enjoying your vette!
hope you enjoy the forums....post some pics when you get a chance!!!!!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

Could you put $5 on 13 black for me? :D

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome to the CAC David! Those of us out here in Colorado would gladly trade some of our snow for some of your sun!!

Welcome to the CAC David! Those of us out here in Colorado would gladly trade some of our snow for some of your sun!!
I bet you would. I have seen on the news all the snow you have. Kinda hard to drive that corvette until spring?

Dave

Hey David,
Welcome to the :CAC

We would love to see some pics of your 74.

Tammy

I bet you would. I have seen on the news all the snow you have. Kinda hard to drive that corvette until spring?

Dave

Actually we get plenty of sun all year long and I would say the majority of the time, the streets are decent enough for the Vettes. This winter has been unusual. I'm hoping I can get my cars out in the next 2-3 weeks but the neighborhood streets are still pretty messy.

Barbie

Welcome David, glad to have you aboard. I know you will love it here the members are second to none.

Stay in touch,
Bill

hi

welcome to the club
:) :) :D :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom