Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Vegas

N

n2zo6stuff

Greetings fellow CAC members,
My name is Damon an i'm a new Corvette owner. I purchased a 03 sliver Z06. I've been wanting a vette for a number of years an now i finally have one. I love it!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guy's over the net an in person if possible as we exchange information about our common passion, Corvettes.
Damon

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your new car!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Congrats and welcome to the :CAC! Good choice on the color. ;)

:w
Guy

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Damon.

Vegas; the city that never sleeps; that means you can drive the Vette 24/7 :cool Just doesn't get any better than that :_rock

Stay in touch, now that you are bitten "Don't Forget The Wave"

Bill :w

Greetings fellow CAC members,
My name is Damon an i'm a new Corvette owner. I purchased a 03 sliver Z06. I've been wanting a vette for a number of years an now i finally have one. I love it!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guy's over the net an in person if possible as we exchange information about our common passion, Corvettes.
Damon

Damon,
Welcome to the :CAC

We're glad to have you- and a big congratulations on the acquisition of your Z06! As a fellow owner of a 2003 Z06, I have person experience with the way the Z06 can give you goosebumps. ;)

You'll have lots of fun tooling around on some of those desert highways around Las Vegas with the Z! See you in the C5 Forums!

...Vegas; the city that never sleeps; that means you can drive the Vette 24/7 :cool Just doesn't get any better than that :_rock

PSST... Bill, New York is "the city that never sleeps." Las Vegas is the city where "what happens there, stays there."
;)

-Patrick

Thank you all for making me feel welcome. I love the way this car handles an the power is out of this world!! I also own a 2000 Trans Am an the difference between the two is like apples to grapes. You guy's (or gals) are gonna have to teach my how to post pics, I have a few pics just to let you folks see my new toy. Once again thanks.
Damon

...You guy's (or gals) are gonna have to teach my how to post pics, I have a few pics just to let you folks see my new toy.

Damon,
You have a PM. :)

-Patrick

Welcome! Nice vette!!

This is a pic of my new red vert, with the silver coupe I traded in the background. My first convertible, and I love being able to go topless in 18 seconds, but I miss my silver coupe :cry .

Web06Vert.jpg

attachment.php

Nice! :_rock

welcome to CAC!!!! hope you enjoy the vette and the forums!!!!!

Welcome to the CAC Damon, and congratulations on your ZO6! I'm a little partial to silver myself . . . .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom