Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member Here

MIKE80

Corvette
1980 Resto-Mod
I'm on some of the other forums and thought I'd stop by and check this one out. Just wanted to introduce myself and say HI :w.

I have a 1980 stroker engine 4 speed 370 rear that I did a resto-mod to. :)

June2010531.jpg

:welcome

Welcome to CAC "MIKE80".

Dig the white with red hash marks and the black wheels!

Hi Mike!!!!!
Welcome to CAC!!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Hi Mike,

Here's another welcome! Glad to have you with us.

Elaine

Welcome to the Forum MIKE80. :w You have a great looking 1980 Corvette.

Thanks for the warm welcome and nice comments! :cool!: Just wondering, is there an area for pictures and videos of members rides? I'd like to check some out and maybe post some of my own. :beer

Thanks for the warm welcome and nice comments! :cool!: Just wondering, is there an area for pictures and videos of members rides? I'd like to check some out and maybe post some of my own. :beer

You should be able to start your own gallery here in the forums. I haven't played around with it, so you may have to look for it in "My Profile" or "Settings"

As for videos: you can use our other site: VetteTube - Corvette Videos, Corvette Babes, Corvette Pics, Corvette Burnouts, Corvette Mods

You'll have to register there as the database here isn't shared over there, but once you register there, you can upload your own videos and then link to them here in the forums. :)

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to Corvette Action Center Mike, we're glad you've joined us :happyanim:

Bill :w

You should be able to start your own gallery here in the forums. I haven't played around with it, so you may have to look for it in "My Profile" or "Settings"

As for videos: you can use our other site: VetteTube - Corvette Videos, Corvette Babes, Corvette Pics, Corvette Burnouts, Corvette Mods

You'll have to register there as the database here isn't shared over there, but once you register there, you can upload your own videos and then link to them here in the forums. :)

Thanks Rob! I have a couple videos on Youtube, so I posted them in the C3 forums.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...ple-gopro-hd-videos-my-vette.html#post1066727

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom