Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member in Florida

Ron222

Corvette
2004 Spiral Gray Convertible
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up my '04 Spiral Gray Convertible about a month ago. Absolutley lovin it!! Had a '71 LT-1 back in the 70's and forgot how good it felt. I'll never be without one again!! Luckily living in Florida I'm able to have the top down most of the time...nothing like it!! Look forward to speaking with you all.

Ron :) :) :)

Welcome. Nice to see another new member from Florida.
Your are certainly right about being able to keep that top down. Good feeling isn't it!:D

Welcome, from a fellow resident of paradise.....

Congrats and welcome to the :CAC from an ex-Melbourne guy!

:w
Guy

Welcome! :w

The crisp taste of fall is in the air here in Wisconsin so the top down days are growing short. But, makes it all the more sweet when spring comes.

Enjoy! :beer

Dave

Welcome to CAC hope you enjoy the vette and the forums!!!!

Welcome!

Ron, welcome to the :CAC and congrats on the vette:beer Nothin' like keeping that top down:w

Welcome to the CAC. :w

Enjoythe drop top while you can as the weather is here now. I didn't drop my top near as much as I wanted to so I sold it. Too hot most of the time.

Leon

There seems to be a growing contingent of CAC people in Florida!

Welcome!

Welcome!
We were in Florida last weekend. I was amazed by the number of vettes we saw. They must outnumber the ones around here 10 to 1.

We also saw flocks, herds, and swarms and swarms of the dreaded LOVE BUGS! Yeoww!! Top down might have its drawbacks sometimes :L

Tammy

Welcome to CAC...being from Indiana I will only have about one or two more "open air" rides this year...I am jealous!!!
JOHN

Welcome!
Living in Florida myself I share in your enjoyment.
Len

Congrats on a beautiful purchase and welcome back to Corvetting!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom