Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member, New York

Jistari

Corvette
2001 Black on Black A4 Coupe
Greetings....and glad to be here :D . I have been lurking around here for quite some time, and in addition to finding a horde of helpful information about my car, I have always been impressed with both the quality of the posts as well as the conduct of those posting. I don't know if this is due to the moderators effort or just a reflection of of the caliber of the membership (suspecting both have an impact, but leaning toward the latter) but I thought I would just speak a moment on it and let folks know thats it's a pleasure to visit these forums.

I've had my 2001 Coupe for a little over a year. Wifey (there in the sig pic) actualy bought me the car :) as a belated 911 present (four years after the fact but hey.....I'm not saying a word....excellent idea honey :cool ) and we both agree that this has been about the best purchase we have ever made. I know I'm "preaching to the choir" here so I don't have to go on about how much enjoyment can be had owning..driving..and waxing....er....and waxing....(gotta pay your dues to own a black one) the finest car made in America.

Just wanted to say hello, and thank those who's posts have helped me in the past and say that I look forward to adding my experience (albeit slim) to the general pool.

Jistari,

Glad you decided to give up lurking and join us! Welcome to the CAC and congrats on the C5. Enjoy!

:w Jane Ann

Jistari,
Welcome aboard!
You've hit the nail on the head regarding "quality and conduct" ... the members here are a notch above the rest :upthumbs

Enjoy the forums.

Tammy

Welcome, from paradise....:D

Welcom!

Another welcome to the :CAC from The Lone Star State:w

Welcome,some of these people are really smart and will give lots of good info.Sorry i'm not one of the smart ones.Welcome again looks like a nice ride,enjoy.

Welcome to the CAC

What ever questions you have just list them and somebody will surely reply and even if they sound like dumb questions let them rip. I have owned Corvettes since 1964 and l still ask questions and some of the are pretty dumb after l hear the answers.

Welcome aboard

Alan

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll be lurking as usual...but rest assured...as soon as a dumb question hits me.....you will be the first to know.

Hey!!! where in NY are you???any way, welcome to CAC!!! glad to hear your enjoying the vette,hope you enjoy the forums as well!!!!!!

Down by Brewster (a fair run from Troy)....but.....I'll probably see ya around ;-)

Welcome Jistari, enjoy your vette the CAC and the knowledge and friends here! :w

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER jtari.

Bill :w

Welcome to the :CAC form Teddychusetts. ;LOL

I know from past experience:
black, it's not a color, it's a career!

:w
Guy

But black is beautiful; if just only after washing it setting in the driveway. I love it but sometimes I wish I had silver too :L

Hope all is well with you Guy. . . .

Bill :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom