Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member saying hello

Hello and welcome to the Corvette Action Center
thanks for the welcome and stay safe out there My older brother just retired as a master SGT ILL.STATE POLICE i loved the ride alongs and still ride along wiyh my cousin who is with WINNABEGO COUNTY SHERRIFFS DEPT. I have seen some wild things people do and say ,take care

Hi Bill yes ford makes a a great truck I love my my f250 superduty 4x4 just hard to go from my c5 to my 8 inch lift truck but where i live you need it

I know what you mean, my Sport Trac is stock but it is sure strange going from it to my C-5 for sure. I work for the State of Indiana and have had a State vehicle for almost all of my 28 years and they buy low bid for the most part and get first one thing then another but right now I have a Ford Taraus and I am not complaining mind you becasue it's FREE and so is the fuel but I would not buy one of them, just not a big Ford car fan!!! But I do like my Sport Trac, it is a 4-door with the lockable hard shell cover on it and one of the most versitile vehicles I have ever had.

Take care and stay in touch, just waiting on spring to get the C-5 back out :Steer

Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan

Wheres summer

I know what you mean, my Sport Trac is stock but it is sure strange going from it to my C-5 for sure. I work for the State of Indiana and have had a State vehicle for almost all of my 28 years and they buy low bid for the most part and get first one thing then another but right now I have a Ford Taraus and I am not complaining mind you becasue it's FREE and so is the fuel but I would not buy one of them, just not a big Ford car fan!!! But I do like my Sport Trac, it is a 4-door with the lockable hard shell cover on it and one of the most versitile vehicles I have ever had.

Take care and stay in touch, just waiting on spring to get the C-5 back out :Steer

Bill :w
Yes the sport tracs are a great truck I agree ford needs to make some good cars The shellby is very quick with supercharger but when i drove it i could not see the reason for a 65,000 cost and it does not handle anything the c5 plus it is a mustang i see you live in Indiana so your weather is like ours so we need our 4x4s!hey maybe a new idea a 4x4 c5 na would not be the same,Take care and can i ask one favor ? bring on summer and we can get our toys out take care bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom