Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new member saying hello

c5 joe

Corvette
1998 light carmine
:DHi all new to forum and i can say i have learned alot hey at 46 with a 3 year old boy and yes another boy due in april the little bit of time i have to myself i stop by here all of you on here seem to be really careing and so helpfull I can say THANK YOU AND I AM PROUD TO BE HERE!! :blah:v

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!

:welcome

Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC C5 Joe. :w

:DHi all new to forum and i can say i have learned alot hey at 46 with a 3 year old boy and yes another boy due in april the little bit of time i have to myself i stop by here all of you on here seem to be really careing and so helpfull I can say THANK YOU AND I AM PROUD TO BE HERE!! :blah:v
Welcome to CAC.You will find it to be a fun site

Love that 67 Coupe crowvet, that is what Corvette is all about, I know I've said this before but can't hep it!!!

Bill

welcome to the cac, enjoy the ride.:upthumbs:upthumbs:upthumbsBilly

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Thanks to all for the welcome and hope you all have a great year! I sure hate the winter storage, to go from my vette to my yes ford f 250 4x4 for the winter Ihave owend many vettes and chevy trucks butt i miss my vette as my son says and he is only 3 wha wha But i look at it this way when she comes out this summer its like falling in love again !!!!

Thanks bill, Did you see the new one on Barrett jackson? Looked pretty sweet.

I did see that, those cars are definently out of my price range but I like to watch the show. You got a pretty sweet one yourself :upthumbs

Thanks to all for the welcome and hope you all have a great year! I sure hate the winter storage, to go from my vette to my yes ford f 250 4x4 for the winter Ihave owend many vettes and chevy trucks butt i miss my vette as my son says and he is only 3 wha wha But i look at it this way when she comes out this summer its like falling in love again !!!!

I have a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac that I drive in the winter (and yes those who know I have the Vette ribs me about it all the time)while my baby is in the garagre with a car cover on her! I always thought Ford made good trucks just never cared for their cars very much :ugh I can't hardly wait to get the C-5 out though :W

Welcome to CAC!

You are going to have a great time here, Joe! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

I have a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac that I drive in the winter (and yes those who know I have the Vette ribs me about it all the time)while my baby is in the garagre with a car cover on her! I always thought Ford made good trucks just never cared for their cars very much :ugh I can't hardly wait to get the C-5 out though :W

Hi Bill yes ford makes a a great truck I love my my f250 superduty 4x4 just hard to go from my c5 to my 8 inch lift truck but where i live you need it

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom