Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member....Saying HI!!

Thanks to all for the Welcomes!!!

First of all I would like to thank all of you for the welcome posts ! And to those comments...
1. White Castle is an experience everyone should have ..I remember MANY years ago going to WC in the Bronx where the place had CARHOPS who took your order thru a drive in movie type speaker you hung on the car window!!! (Just keep em comin!!! )
2.Yep the Bra is off !! It was getting ruined by the horrible paint underneath !!!
3. The Silver/Silver combo is ok BUT I have always loved 64 Daytona Blue...would that be too wrong to do??? I'm thinking the Daytona and Silver interior would be really sharp...any comments???
4.Ive owned in the past 2 other collectible cars ,64 GTO conv. and 67 Mustang coupe, both stock ..BOTH too "nice " to drive around without any fear....but I want the vette to be DRIVEN so I'm going to bring it back as a "Incorrect Driver" :L So far its got a mild cam , tru dual exhausts, no emmissions .....
5. Going sloooww to make sure I dont get too crazy ....retired from the NYPD as a Detective so I have some free time to play in the garage and I'm sure gonna need you guys advice every step of the way !!;help
Once Again THANKS!!!!
Neal ( U2BDET)

White Castles are great going down, but you dont want to enjoy sack of 'em and go on a road trip!!!!;LOL:rotfl:boogie. If your in the south? Krytals is the same as White Castles. :thumb:thumb

Always nice to see a new person coming in here and getting the right answers they need to get their vette looking it's best :D. You can't go wrong in here with any question you may have without feeling like the redhead stepchild :cool. So relax, and enjoy the site.....and Welcome again :thumb.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom