Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member ZR-1

esrandl

Corvette
92 Black Rose ZR-1
Hello all!
My name is Eric, I have been around for a while with various Corvette groups. Mostly ZR-1 stuff. Some of you may know me from the past. I have had a '92 Black Rose ZR-1 since '94.

My car was "Larry's pick" at Corvettes at Carlise following the Legend Lives (last ZR-1) event. I was also at "Camp LT-5". I've written a few articles for Vette clubs and ZR-1 registry "King of the Hill". Mostly suspension/roll bar/racing stuff.

I've done a fair amount of track days/Solo I type stuff (mostly SCCA/NCCC/PCA or "schools"). I also raced in Germany for three years. Right now I actually have undone all the track stuff and currently using the car as a daily driver. For those of you who might remember- my car was trailered at one point... it's actually back on the street again.

I got wrapped up in shifter karts a few years back and stopped racing the ZR-1. Then I herniated my L4/5 disk and was out of commision a little over a year (couldn't drive karts/vette/etc). Anyways, I am now up and running again, although I may not be able to road race. I have also moved (I'm in the Army) so most of the car stuff has been on hold for a couple of years. This is the first time I've posted on any corvette thing since then...

I've also owned an '87 Z52 and '91 Z07 (anyone remeber the Z07?- best was a second place national prosolo event with the '91). I also like muscle: had '68 Chevelle, '72 SS Nova, '72 Charger. I also love sports cars. Currently on second M3.

Anyways, "hi!".
Eric​

Welcome to the CAC "esrandl", it sounds like you have had a Blessed life with cars and racing.

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Hi Eric! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. You've had some great cars and the Black Rose ZR-1 is a beautiful Corvette! Post some photos when you can - we love photos. :)

And thanks for your service!
:patJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC Eric. :w Thanks for your service to our Country.
Having a Corvette in the Islands - what could be better?

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!!!!

Eric, welcome to the :CAC and also thanks for your service to our country:pat

Welcome to CAC. This is a great place and a great bunch of people. When I was looking for my Vette, I saw a Black Rose and almost got it. What a beautiful color.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Eric, glad you could join us :upthumbs

Bill :w

Welcome to CAC, Eric! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom