Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Member!

Epimax

Corvette
1993 Arctic White Coupe
:wGreetings!

Just wanted to stop in and say Hello! I became the proud owner of my 1'st Corvette last month (Surprise Anniversary Present from my Wife!!). I still can't believe it, to be honest! I guess after 24 years she finally had enough of my lusting after a Corvette! It's a 1993 coupe with 100k on the clock, arctic white with red interior, has a 3" SS B&B exhaust, ZR1 Wheels, ported and slotted SS rotors, K&N filter, Iggee seat covers, and tinted windows! After doing a lot of reading on this site, we decided to do some
preventive maintenance and went ahead and replaced the radiator, water pump, Opti, hoses/belts, plug wires/spark plugs, so hopefully we'll be good to go for another 100K:Steer
Happy New Year!:beer

:wGreetings!

Just wanted to stop in and say Hello! I became the proud owner of my 1'st Corvette last month (Surprise Anniversary Present from my Wife!!). I still can't believe it, to be honest! I guess after 24 years she finally had enough of my lusting after a Corvette! It's a 1993 coupe with 100k on the clock, arctic white with red interior, has a 3" SS B&B exhaust, ZR1 Wheels, ported and slotted SS rotors, K&N filter, Iggee seat covers, and tinted windows! After doing a lot of reading on this site, we decided to do some
preventive maintenance and went ahead and replaced the radiator, water pump, Opti, hoses/belts, plug wires/spark plugs, so hopefully we'll be good to go for another 100K:Steer
Happy New Year!:beer

Welcome to the CAC :upthumbs

:welcome

Congrats to you and your wife on your first Corvette! Glad you joined us! It sounds as though you're off to a great start restoring and maintaining your Vette.

In the unlikely event you haven't found it yet, here's a link to the CAC Model Center page for the 1993 model: Click me

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on the Vette and the wife.

Do you think she could call mine and give her some pointers?? :D

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome to the CAC. :w Say hey to all the fellow Corvette owners "Down East".

Welcome both to the Corvette Action Center and to the world of Corvettes! Your life won't be the same again! :D

Elaine

Good guys drive white.
Welcome
Now that we know where you live ,we'll all be over Sun.8am for breakfast
You must know your neighbor Junkie
You'll need to join us in May for the dragon run May 3rd-4th ish

Welcome to CAC!!:welcome
It sure makes it a whole lot easier when its the wifes idea!!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs
enjoy

Welcome aboard!!!!!!

WELCOME TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and congratulations on the procurement of your CORVETTE :beer

Bill :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom