Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tim81

Corvette
81 Black on Black Corvette
Wow, A site just for 81 owners. This is sooo cool. I see some names from other Corvette sites. My name is Tim and I have own a Black on Black 81 Vette for about 5 years. I have some questions and I may be able to answer some of yours. Nice way to start the New Year.....Tim

Hello Tim,

Welcome on our own L81 forum :D
Enjoy your stay and you're always welcome to post questions or other things.

Greetings Peter

welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!!!

Hi Tim! I'll add my "welcome aboard" as well!!

Let's see some photos of your 81.

:wJane Ann

Thanks, I like the exhaust tip too. Unfortunately they will be coming off in a couple of days. The previous owner had them installed with a true dual exhaust system, they put some copy cat turbo mufflers on at that time. I'm switching to quite mufflers, can't take the noise anymore, must be old age.......Tim

Tim, when (NOT IF !!!) I get my next Vette, I'm leaning towards an 81. I like the way that they look, and there are a boatload of people on this forum that can answer questions about them. Welcome to the Corvette Action Center, keep posting, and keep driving the Vette.
Andy :w

I would like to thank everyone for such a warm welcome. Hopefully, I will be able to answer some questions and have some questions answered. I am happy to be participating in this forum......Tim

Mine was loud as well when I bought it. It was cool for about a month and I went back to stock mufflers. Welcome aboard! These guys know their stuff when it comes to these cars and they will help you with anything. This site has done wonders for me.

Thanks Moser28,

I just purchased a pair of stock mufflers myself. Can hardly wait to hear the new sound but will have to wait until the weather gets a little warmer, it was 15 today, no heat in the garage........:eek:hnoes Tim

I'm a little late to the welcoming party, but, welcome aboard. That is a beautiful '81

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom