Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

DanJ

Corvette
1984 Bright Red
Just bought my first Corvette so I am now the proud owner of likely the most undesirable corvette ever produced :L
But I like it. It is a red 1984 CFI 4+3 I think it will be a nice addition to my fledgling collection.

Dan, I bought a new 1985 Corvette back then and I liked it. She was bright red also. Hope you enjoy your 84. :w

That was an interesting read 6shooter. I may look into a ZR1 for my next one ;)

Welcome to the party.......is there an undesirable Corvette?........I didn't think so......have fun with your C4......:thumb

Welcome aboard, DanJ!!

Mac

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome we're glad you've joined us.

-Bill

Undesirable? I don't think so. Maybe not the most popular Corvette, but in it's day it was quite the marvel. I like C4s, my 94 was an awesome car. Welcome to the club and to CAC.

:welcome

Just bought my first Corvette so I am now the proud owner of likely the most undesirable corvette ever produced :L
But I like it. It is a red 1984 CFI 4+3 I think it will be a nice addition to my fledgling collection.

Hello DanJ,

Great to hear about your 'Vette acquisition! How's the driving experience?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Can't wait to find out I am in Afghanistan right now will be back in March

Welcome to the forum Dan, enjoy the car when you get back. Stay safe please, and thank you very much for your service.

The member's here are very knowledgeable so please let us know if you run into any "glitches".:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom