Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rkmrbig

Corvette
2002 C5 Coupe Silver
Hello all, New to posting on this forum. I have used this forum many times in the past to help me out with issues on my 2002 C5 Coupe. I have recently come across an issue that I could not find in the forums. How to remove the rear speaker panel in a Corvette C5 Coupe. I have searched everywhere and could not find any How To videos to complete this job. I have created a youtube video to address this issue and would like to know the proper way to post on this forum. The link to the video is YouTube

Hello all, New to posting on this forum. I have used this forum many times in the past to help me out with issues on my 2002 C5 Coupe. I have recently come across an issue that I could not find in the forums. How to remove the rear speaker panel in a Corvette C5 Coupe. I have searched everywhere and could not find any How To videos to complete this job. I have created a youtube video to address this issue and would like to know the proper way to post on this forum. The link to the video is YouTube

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. I adjusted your other post. You can use the YouTube video embed code:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pe9w6wofR-c" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Welcome to CAC!!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom