Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member....

C

c4black92

Just joined...looking forward to talking to you online.

smilies-42650.png

Welcome Prof! Glad you decided to join us. This is a great place to hang out online with good people and knowledgeable Corvette enthusiasts!

It's difficult to tell from your signature photo... is your C4 a convertible? We'd love to see pix of it. If there's anything we like as much as Corvettes, it's pictures of Corvettes. :L

Enjoy the Vette and the forums.
:wJane Ann

Welcome to CORVETE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us.

Take care and happy motoring, don't forget to wave. . . . . . . . .

Bill :w

Congratulations on your new ride. Not only will you enjoy talking with everyone here, but you will also enjoy reading all of the valuable car care tips.

Congratulations on your new ride. Not only will you enjoy talking with everyone here, but you will also enjoy reading all of the valuable car care tips.

How far from the MIS do you live: do you go to the NASCAR race there?

Bill :w

About 45 minutes away. I don't go every year, but I've been to both NASCAR and IRL races. Let me know if you come up I can give you some tips.

About 45 minutes away. I don't go every year, but I've been to both NASCAR and IRL races. Let me know if you come up I can give you some tips.

I will do that, I won't be able to make it next week but I do want to make the race there one of these days real soon. Might be a good trip in the C-5, would it be safe there in the parking area? Might have to make a week-end of it. MIS is a real good NASCAR race that's for sure :lou not into IRL at all.

Bill :beer

Hi! Where in MA are you? I live in Weymouth, 15 miles south of Boston, and work in Plymouth. If I can help you at all with the New England Corvette community, just let me know! :)

Elaine

welcome to the cac.

Thanks for all the welcoming remarks.

As soon as I figure out how to upload images I will post some pix of my ride!:w

Will do...what is the easiest way to share the pictures?

I am in Chelmsford, 24 m. n.w. of Boston....I have been looking at "Corvette Mike" on the Internet...Nice inventory!

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!

I am in Chelmsford, 24 m. n.w. of Boston....I have been looking at "Corvette Mike" on the Internet...Nice inventory!

I'm familiar with Chelmsford. Spindle City Corvettes always put on a show there in September but have changed their location to Kimball Farms in Westford.

Thanks for the compliment on the Corvette Mike inventory! We aim to please!!

Elaine

<P>Where is a good garage to use in the Chelmsford area for my 92 Vette?  I am looking for a shop that can balance (on the car) all 4 wheels and check the alignment without damaging my new chrome wheels!</P>

Enjoying the vette is a given...the forum is a bonus!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom