Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New members: what are some of our CAC activities?

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
The Corvette Action Center is a great place to read about and research the Chevy Corvette, but it's also a community made up of members that enjoy getting together whenever possible for a little fun and socializing with their fellow enthusiasts.

Although we have only one national gathering each year, there are many smaller gatherings ranging in size from a few members enjoying lunch and a cruise... to weekend get togethers for cruising and socializing, often involving a dozen or more members and their Corvettes.

The important thing to understand is that you get out of the CAC what you put into it. Your participation in the forums and activities is left up to you.

Here's a video I made of a photo compilation to commemorate the twice yearly gathering of SE region members (and a few honorary SE members ;)) in the Tennessee-North Carolina area to enjoy the Tail of the Dragon.

A Dragon Tale

Enjoy. And welcome to the CAC!
:wJane Ann

Well done video! Looks like a good time. thanks for sharing!

Great job, Jane Ann. Brings back memories of my trip there in August.

:cool:cool:cool:cool:cool:cool:cool:cool:cool

Pretty cool, got to go myself one of these days for sure!

Bill

one of these days is first weekend in May. LIFE IS SHORT

I know you're right, just can't seem to find the time I just hope it doesn't run out before I do :beer

Be safe,
Bill :w

I know you're right, just can't seem to find the time I just hope it doesn't run out before I do :beer

Be safe,
Thats the point ,ya could wake up dead tommorrow and would have never made my surprise birthday.So Bill tell us all ,what in hell is more important than that.Layer right down here in print.And don't come up with some crock like i'd rather work than party.Don't tell us that it's the wife.Ya can always lie to her .See ya really don't have an excuse Bill.

We'll see ya first week in May :blue:Oh ,and Bill ,it's all about you.

Thats the point ,ya could wake up dead tommorrow and would have never made my surprise birthday.So Bill tell us all ,what in hell is more important than that.Layer right down here in print.And don't come up with some crock like i'd rather work than party.Don't tell us that it's the wife.Ya can always lie to her .See ya really don't have an excuse Bill.

We'll see ya first week in May :blue:Oh ,and Bill ,it's all about you.

I like your style and attitude about life for sure but you must live in a simpler world that I do but again I love the spice for life and living every second of it, rock on my man!:W:beer:cool:boogie:chuckle:rotfl:upthumbs

Love it, just love it,

Where is this dragon's Tail?
Being new to this I havent heard of this place although it looks very much like route 8 between Floyd and Woolwine here in Virginia near Fairy stone State park.

Yes the Dragon is great! I rode my Harley Davidson thru there last year, just have to look out for the crazy people on the crochrockets! Can't wait to take my newly purchased Corvette Convertible thru there with the top down. We should make plans to meet up there soon! It would be awsome to have a pck of Vettes going thru!

We just cancelled a spring trip there because too many people weren't going to be able to make it! LOL

I'm only a few hours away, so I can usually get over there fairly easy anytime.

I do know we're still planning for a run through it for a couple of days sometime this fall.

For those of you that hasn't seen the Dragons Tail video clip on the first of this post, you need to watch it, It's Great. I want to be in on the next Dragon's Tail Run. Let's plan on soon!
Skitch

For those of you that hasn't seen the Dragons Tail video clip on the first of this post, you need to watch it, It's Great. I want to be in on the next Dragon's Tail Run. Let's plan on soon!
Skitch

Thanks Skitch! It was a labor of love. :)

Unfortunately, we had to cancel the Spring Dragon Run because there were too many scheduling conflicts among our group. But I'm more determined than ever to attend a Fall Dragon Run so stay tuned.

Jane Ann.......That was NOT NICE! All of those great pictures of beautiful scenery and gorgeous Vettes just showed me what I've been missing, and now "The URGE" is kicking in.Our daughter is moving from Winston-Salem to Asheville, so maybe a visit to her new place is in order for the near future.......HMMMMM! Gotta get there soon..........
Andy :w

Sounds like the beginnings of a plan to me. :D

You should be on the lookout for a group run sometime in October, Andy. We've been doing either a Fall or Spring run or both for a couple years now.

Lots of nice folks and pretty Vettes!

newby from chicago area

here is 4 shots of my baby, i designed and installed the graphs on my hood and rear. i get flashed with ladies boobs weekly..its a 2000 , loaded, with 24k. its a 6 spd, has a blower, and has borg pipes. im pushing 425 hp.

Welcome to the CAC Kurt. Nice photos of your C5. :thumb

I think you'll find we've got a great website here - from the friendly community atmosphere of our forums to the in-depth technical information in our Tech Center - we've got it all!

And since there are other places on the web for boob flashing and we maintain a family atmosphere here, I think you'll find it safe to explore the CAC with spouses and kids. ;)

Enjoy!

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome Kurt to Corvette Action Center, good looking white 2000 C-5, the graphics on it looks nice on it too, bet that wasn't cheap!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom