Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Old Member

BBB454

Corvette
1971 Bridgehampton Blue big block convertible
Hi everyone, it's been several years since I've been a member, so thank you for re-adding me. I see that there are several names I still remember (Hi Rob!) and I'm sorry to see we've lost several members that I remember from "the old days".

I've had my '71 Bridgehampton Blue 454 Convertible (white top/black interior) since '97, and we even made it to one of the early CAC meet-ups in Bowling Green. Unfortunately I haven't had her out much over the last several years because we have too many other hobbies. At this point, I'm considering passing her along to a new owner so that she can be given the attention that she deserves.

So I re-joined the group to say "hi" and possibly "bye", if I find a buyer.

Thanks,
Barb

BARB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing ok!!! :happyanim:

I'm going to put together a post for the "for sale" section. I will try to get that done soon. Thanks for your interest!

Hi Rob! I'm actually wearing my old CAC t-shirt right now!! I found it on my shelf and that's what made me start wondering if the website was still active... so glad it is and you're doing well!

Yo ! & Wb. Im not in the market for another C3 my old 68 was a l71 4Spd tho.I will however check out your 4Sale post. Good luck.

Hi Barb,

Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear that you are considering selling your car. It is a very nice Corvette if I remember right. Just a couple days ago I saw a Bridgehampton Blue '71 online and thought of your car. I hope you visit here more often. Not many of the original members around anymore.

Tom

Welcome back Barb!!!!
good luck with your sale!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom