Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Owner/Member

shrekviper

Corvette
1969 Burgundy Convertible BB/PS/PB/A-C/SW/Rr Dfrst
I've just purchased my first vette. It's taken me 18 years to save the money, find the time, and the right car. My wife and I are picking it up in a few weeks. We'll be driving it around for about a week before I have to put it into storage since I'm stationed overseas. I'm hoping my next assignment is back to the states so I can enjoy my purchase and hang out with some other vette enthusiasts.

It's a 1969 Convertible. It was originally a 427 4-speed, but now sports a 454. It has factory air, power brakes/steering, and rear defrost.

Wonderful !My first vett was a 69 vert that I drove almost 300,000 miles .Nothin' like a 69 my best regards and please enjoy.

Welcome to the forum Shrekviper. :w Great looking 1969 Corvette.

welcome to the CAC. Where overseas are you going to be stationed? I did a stint stationed in Bahrain several years ago, hot hot hot, and I been to numerous countries for port calls during my time on the big gray boats.

Congrats and welcome to the :CAC !!

:wJane Ann

Congratulations! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Vette looks awesome!

WHILE DRIVING YOUR 69, DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE :w!

Thanks Philbillyvette. I'm currently stationed overseas at Misawa Air Base, Japan. I've been overseas for about 6.5 years now. Lookin' forward to the good ol' USA, maybe next summer. I've been to the Gulf a few times now. Seen mostly from the air (USAF).

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and congrats on the '69. Awesome color!

Hey, welcome aboard. I'm a new owner also!

Thanks for serving! :thumb:w

Thanks for serving and congrats!

very nice vette.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

I've just purchased my first vette. It's taken me 18 years to save the money, find the time, and the right car.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center we're glad you could join us :beer Also welcome to the Vette world you'll never be the same; and a BIG BLOCK too :thumb

Bill :w

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!!
very nice !!!!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

Nice car. Bet you cant wait to get it. :D

:w
-Stefan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom