Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Perimeter design 4 post lift by Rotary - Nice, link w/in>>

*89x2*

While at the Barrett-Jackson, I saw a new lift and I had previously thought the Backyard Buddy was the benchmark, maybe not anymore :eek

It is a lift called the Revolution www.revolutionlifts.com

Check it out & tell me what you think - This may be the year I buy one :upthumbs

i like the four post lifts and the optional wheels that allow moving it around for easy cleaning of the shop.

danny/'87 said:
i like the four post lifts and the optional wheels that allow moving it around for easy cleaning of the shop.
That one has optional wheels - what is unique with that one and the backyard buddy, are the design of their "sliders" that are boxed around the posts -vs- riding inside the posts like others...

Nothing new there, except it has the "Rotary" name on it; has the sliders enclosed inside the columns just like my Cytech Double-Park ( www.doublepark.net ), same options, same prices as other premium lifts.
:beer

I just noticed the one they show online looks to ride inside the columns :confused
The one I saw at the show rode like the backyard buddy does with it boxed around the columns...

The "pride & joy" plate thing did look familiar, like the ad to the one you mentioned that I saw in Hemmings :confused

I may have to seek more info on this... Thanks :beer

I agree with John Hinkley. This is the same design used by Cytech, Eagle, Bendpak, Directlift, and a number of other vendors. Their price is at the upper end of the pack and almost $1000 more than the lowest price unit from at least one of these vendors.

Regards, John McGraw

the card I picked up off the 4 post lift at the show (that rode like a Backyard Buddy) said "revolution lifts" - maybe I picked up a card OFF THAT LIFT, from another vendors product (left by mistake :confused). At any rate, there is more than one 4 post lift out there - w/ a perimeter design for the sliders... I hope to see it again as it had an anti skid coating too... Backyard Buddy does not.

If you see it, post who makes it as this is a bit confusing...

S.o.s...............lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom