Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport New Photos Released by GM

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Who Knows What 2010 Will Bring

Thanks Rob,
It looks great. Hope they offer some other wheel choices. And I agree with Montvalegolf....hope it actully gets released.
Remo:cool

I agree with Remo, the wheels are not flattering. I like it, and not only because the car is red (actually it is the main draw for me), but it looks sharp. I'm also happy that they do not have the racing stripe down the middle of the GS. I hope they don't over price it.
Barrett

gm better not build this thing!!!!

our photos of the concept vette look different inside my office, but i did research robs postings and these concept photos were also released. i think it looks like a cheap design, if this is the c7 its going to make my c5 body worth alot more.rob, what engine info came with these photos?????:puke

• Admin
our photos of the concept vette look different inside my office, but i did research robs postings and these concept photos were also released. i think it looks like a cheap design, if this is the c7 its going to make my c5 body worth alot more.rob, what engine info came with these photos?????:puke
What are you talking about??? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the C7. It's about the 2010 Grand Sport that GM unveiled a couple weeks ago.

oh the body design has alot to do with the design plans of the c7

but this design will replace the z51, its comming out with a 436hp ls3, it also comes with a 6spd auto or manual. their is also a z06 package that only comes in manual.i was told by my boss to keep a eye on this body design, you very well may see it on a c7 platform.............:harhar

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom