Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Seats Help!

BigRed

Corvette
1985 Bright Red Rocket
Okay I hate my seats....period

I have found some seats from two companys called Sparco and Corbeau. I need to know if these seats will fit my car ( the ones I chose were the reclining Tourismo ones)

I want to install them onto my Original tracking to keep the power seats alive so forth can this be done?? if anyone knows Anything at all please help I want these seats BUT Im a dummy with this stuff

B

Burnnrubber

Seats

That bads! Seats make a big difference in your driving experience. I bought a new pair of the factory sport seats recently on EBay for my 95' coupe. I am in the midst of changing them out. Since I have my tracks out, I took some measurments for you. There are four metric threaded (M10x1.5) bolts that attach the seat to the track. The bolt pattern is square & measures 13" forward/aft & 14 5/8" left to right. I went out to the Sparco web site I didn't see a Turismo but they did have a Torino that reclines. I would call them & get the overall dimensions prior to odering. I know that overall width can be a problem sometimes, as the space between your door panel & console is a given. I would also ask a tech Rep. if the seat will fit a Std Corvette power track. You may end up needing to drill thru the seat base/frame as the threads are in the track & not the seat.

BigRed

Corvette
1985 Bright Red Rocket
Wow Thanks alot!! I sure appreicate the help I'll call Corbeau and Sparco This week and record your measurements

J

johnny

Hello Mr. Red,

Your installing some hot sportseats? Well I am buzy with tath also, I have found a awsome seat, it a MOMO from Italy, It's a sportseat with the small "ears". You can manual adjust the back of the seat and they have guidingrails for on the floor. They come in red,black and blue. Myself I have them ordered in alcantara red. I hope they make them, it is the same seat as in the Lamborgini Diablo GT.

Here in the Netherlands the seat cost about 1000 Euro a piece.

Good luck!

John

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom