Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Spoiler

jhecox

Corvette
2016 Corvette Racing Yellow, Z51, OURS C7
I installed a new spoiler on the "His C6".

P9111757.jpg

P9111758.jpg

P9111759.jpg

Looks Good

Who makes that spoiler.? Is it a OEM Corvette part....or aftermarket?
I think it improves the look of the back end...:)

Who makes that spoiler.? Is it a OEM Corvette part....or aftermarket?
I think it improves the look of the back end...:)

Its an OEM GM part. It came from GM pre painted with my '07 stock color. I think it was around $240 + shipping. GM also has a varity of other performance parts available from engines, interiors, and exterior parts. I'll post the GM web site later. Don't have it right now.

Interesting. My silver vert has the same spoiler and my wife's DSOM coupe has the original black spoiler. I can shoot the same picture in our garage.

Interesting. My silver vert has the same spoiler and my wife's DSOM coupe has the original black spoiler. I can shoot the same picture in our garage.

Now that's just COOL!:thumb

I installed a new spoiler on the "His C6".

P9111757.jpg

P9111758.jpg

P9111759.jpg

:wHey John, great job. Now that looks neat and clean. I really like mine, some say it is a little big, but I love the look. SC:WTT

Attachments

• Dixon Photos Outside 054.jpg
    Dixon Photos Outside 054.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 78
My plan is to install the full width spoiler on my Grand Sport in the Spring. How does it mount? Easy? Difficult? Why?

Scotty,
I like your spoiler also and if you and I both like it, who cares what anyone else likes??? :L

BigJim,
It took less than an hour. You pop out the rear tail lights (one screw each), take off the old center lamp, transfer the lamp and studs to the new spoiler. It comes with a full size template I just taped to the car. You drill 2 holes on each side. It installs with double back tape and studs. Very easy and solid. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom