Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New stereo system installed

Emtmike

Corvette
1981 Biege & Dark Bronze Coupe
Hear are some pics of the new stereo system and amp I put in my '81
thumbsup.gif
. With help from the Great and Powerful Durango Boy, everything went in great. The sound is fantastic, but will get better when I install the 6 1/2" in the kick panels later.
crazy.gif
. The system consists of the Pioneer DEH7900BT as the head unit, the Cadtence 600w 4 channel Amplifier, and the Pioneer TSA-632P 440 Watt 6 1/2" 3 way speakers, with 4x6 infinity speakers in the dash
eek6.gif

DSCF1776.jpg

DSCF1775.jpg

DSCF1771.jpg

Very Nice!!! Did you need a dash kit to install your stereo? I have been told that all I have to do is cut out my dash. But, I had someone else tell me I had to have a dash kit.

Very Nice!!! Did you need a dash kit to install your stereo? I have been told that all I have to do is cut out my dash. But, I had someone else tell me I had to have a dash kit.

The dash bezel I used was a new one with the hole already cut out. you can buy these on Ebay. I didn't want to ruin the original one :eek:hnoes

DSCF1776.jpg

Better Tunes!

WOW! That looks great, nice job in the back, are you a carpenter? Hope it sounds as good as it looks. PG.

WOW! That looks great, nice job in the back, are you a carpenter? Hope it sounds as good as it looks. PG.

It sounds great, and it's nice to be able to turn up the volume without any distortion :thumb . I'm a carpenter in my own mind, but I love working with wood. I'm hoping to be selling these soon on ebay without the amp, or speakers.

Well, let us know as soon as you do. That install looks good.

What a professional installation! :upthumbs

Great idea about using the bezel which was precut.

SAVE THE :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom