Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new to action center

M

mike famiano

Original owner 1987 black/gray two tone. Built July 27, 1987 and only 316 of this paint combination were produced. Florida tag "1 of 316" and 40K original miles. Car represented 1987 model year in the Historic Motorama 50th anniversary of the Corvette in June 2002.

Original owner of Museum Delivery 2000 black convertible/light oak top early production (July 30, 1999). Florida tag "C5-Y2K" Visited the Corvette Plant and saw my vehicle in three different stages of production. This car represented the 2000 production year at the evolution display at the Corvette Museum on Labor Day 1999.

This website is a wealth of information and I look forward to making use of it and sharing information about the Corvette

Welcome Mike! It sounds as though you've been exploring our little website here and discovering we're more than just another fluff website. ;)

Post photos of your Vettes when you have time. We all enjoy Corvette photos!

:wJane Ann

Welcome!

Maybe you know my friends Bob and Barb from Idaho. They had the '63 split window in the Motorama parade.

Welcome Mike! We're glad you've already discovered all the information on this site...now you can meet some of the fine members! :D

Elaine

Welcome Mike, I'm also the owner of an 87 two tone coupe. :m

Haven't heard from any two toners yet. The production of your paint code was 447. If you have a chance, let me know the last 5 digits of you vin. That will narrow down my search for other two tones built after mine. I'm not too optimistic that anyone will be able to determine how many of the final production were two tones

Yes, the Petersens. And they probably know Del & Ilene Bunce who were members of the River Cities Corvette Club in Louisville KY. They left Louisville prior to the time we arrived there in 1998 but we have since met them both, and of course their dog Cassie.

Welcome ,may I assume that I will see you at Boca Raton car show the 17th of Jan.

My wife had an 87 vert and loved it .

Welcome to the CAC. :w

Welcome aboard Mike.

Yes, the Petersens. And they probably know Del & Ilene Bunce who were members of the River Cities Corvette Club in Louisville KY. They left Louisville prior to the time we arrived there in 1998 but we have since met them both, and of course their dog Cassie.

The Petersons own Fairly Reliable Bob's car dealership. I would bet that they sell as many Corvettes as the rest of the Idaho dealers combined. I have purchased two from son Butch.

I know Del, Ilene, and Cassie myself. They are nice folks. Cassie is probably the only dog around who owns her own Corvette. The local Corvette club, Valley Corvettes, used to raffle off a Corvette each year (donated by the Petersons). I think Cassie sold the most raffle tickets one year.

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom