Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! New to C6

Victory5

Corvette
2016 Arctic White Stingray convertible
Just traded my 2001 coupe for a 2005 Victory Red coupe. I was able to remove the 01 from my profile picture, but can't get it to take the picture of the 05. Any suggestion?

Are you talking about your avatar or the picture in your signature?

If you are talking your avatar picture (the picture of your Kansas tag right now), double check the size of that image you are trying to use. 165 x 165 pixels is the maximum size.

Click the SETTINGS tab in the upper right portion of the screen. Then on the left side of the screen are links under the MY SETTINGS are the various choices such as "Edit Profile" "Edit Profile picture" "Edit Avatar" "Edit Signature" You should be able to make the changes there.

If you have other questions please let me know.

Thanks

Thanks, Tom's 007. The picture I am trying to use is too big. I will find smaller one. :w

If the picture you are trying to use is too big, PM me and Ill give you my email, then you can send it to me and I can scale it down for you.

A couple years ago I looked at a 2007 coupe there in Manhattan that was a real sweet ride. The guy had a new C7 on order and waiting for it to come in. He wanted to sell the 007 outright instead of trading. IIRC it had about 20k on the clock and I got him to come down to $25k.

A local dealer had this 2005 Coupe. It only has 26,000 miles on it. Where did you end up finding your 2007?

Ended up finding it in SW Oklahoma. A younger guy (late thirties maybe) who was just about ready to retire from the military had it. He had bought it to "play with" once he retired. Well, as the time for his retirement got nearer, he actually took a job in the private sector which would have him out in the oil fields 10 days then home for 4. This required him to have someplace to live, so in order to not have two payments (he was buying a 5th wheel camper) he sold me 007 (my nick name for the orange beast :D ). In the two years he had it, he only put 2100 miles on it, but did a LOT of upgrades to it, thinking this was going to be his baby for a long time. Worked out for me though.

I PM'd my email to you. :thumb

Thanks

Tom, thanks for the help with the pictures. I was able to make my signature and profile picture the one I wanted.
Sounds like you found a great car. I really like the Atomic Orange.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom