Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to the Site

johnnymo63

Corvette
1994 Red Coupe, LT1-A4
Hello. I'm new to this site and still wet behind the ears on Corvettes in general. I got my 94 back in June 2006. Still making improvements as I can. I painted the black accents myself and just finished installing all new weather stripping. Engine and drivetrain are stock. No mods until I get a baseline dyno and run it down the 1/4 mile. :w
2491529_22_full.jpg

Welcome aboard

I'm a new member myself and you will find a wealth of information and help here. The black accents are great, I think it really adds to the car. I'm looking at a red 94 myself. If I get it I may do the same thing. I entered Greenwood IN on Mapquest and found 4 of them. Are you by Indianapolis?

welcome to the club:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

welcome joeb

welcome to the cac, hope you enjoy:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

johnnymo63,
Welcome to the CAC. Congrats on your vette, it is Looking Good :upthumbs

welcome to CAC!!!
very sweet looking vette!!!!!!!!
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, this is the nicest group hello I've seen on any forum. :D Thanks for all the comments about my Vette. P.S. (I like it, alot!!!) :upthumbs

I have to say, this is the nicest group hello I've seen on any forum. :D Thanks for all the comments about my Vette. P.S. (I like it, alot!!!) :upthumbs

I will go ahead and worn you that you'll have to get used to smiling a lot...that seems to be a very common side effect to owning a vette! :cool

I painted the black accents myself

Does that include the "stinger" on the hood? I'd like to see a picture that better shows us that feature.

Jim S. :w

Congratulations on your Corbvette! Looks nice. Welcome to the CAC. It is by far the best site on the web for the Corvette hobby.

Regards,
Radar

:)

Yes, I did the hood and side vents when I bought the car last year. Then I did the B-pillar last month when I installed new weather stripping. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom