Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to this forum

MB ZR-1

Corvette
1990 ZR-1 Red/Red S/N1096
Hello all. I bought my 1990 ZR-1 last May and it was love at 1st sight. I've been a hugh vette fan since I was about 10. I always knew I would own one one day. The C4 was the vette of my generation and the ZR-1 was definitly the king. I researched and searched for 2 years before I finally decided on my car. I never thought I'd be able to get one, and thought I would buy a 96 Collectors Edition. Thing is once you own one you want another. A Z06 will be in my future plans.

Hello all. I bought my 1990 ZR-1 last May and it was love at 1st sight. I've been a hugh vette fan since I was about 10. I always knew I would own one one day. The C4 was the vette of my generation and the ZR-1 was definitly the king. I researched and searched for 2 years before I finally decided on my car. I never thought I'd be able to get one, and thought I would buy a 96 Collectors Edition. Thing is once you own one you want another. A Z06 will be in my future plans.

Welcome aboard. I bought my '92 in July of '07. I've been a Vette fan since '55, I was born in '48. I fell in love with the ZR-1 in '89 when it was first announced. I never thought I would ever really own one. There was work to do, a wife to share time with, there were kids to raise etc. Mine came to me in a bizarre turn of events. I have never been happier about an auto purchase in my life. Enjoy the Beast, and save the wave.
Rich

Wow, in Alaska. Another vette owner with real short driving seasons. I bet you have the itch to drive yours as much as I have. I'll have to wait until May.

Yep, although the car can pass emissions, we have a law in Anchorage that allows us to register from Apr. 1 - Oct 31 without the test or the expense. Since I wouldn't consider driving in freezing conditions, I save the money for the tests and for insurance by registering it as a seasonal vehicle. My car actually came out of Toronto originally.
Rich

Glad to hear both of you are still able to enjoy your own King of the Hill in spite of the limited driving seasons. You'll just have to hang around here and talk Corvettes with us during those long cold winters. :thumb

:wJane Ann

Glad to hear both of you are still able to enjoy your own King of the Hill in spite of the limited driving seasons. You'll just have to hang around here and talk Corvettes with us during those long cold winters. :thumb

:wJane Ann

Thanks, yes I sure enjoy driving in the shortened season. It just means I have to drive twice as fast as the less fortunate.
Rich

I'm on the registry already. The knowledge about our Kings is imense on there. I bought mine out of Toronto as well.

Welcome to the CAC!! :beer Congrats on the ZR-1!! I've had mine about 4 years now. Try to enjoy it every chance you get!!

Wecome to the 2nd gen ZR1 community, "MB ZR-1". I hope you enjoy the car as much as all of us here have.

Congrats...!!! If you ever get down to the Twin Towns in Minne-snow-ta let me know. There are a couple of us Z-nuts in the neighborhood.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom