Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to this place!

66BBdriver

Corvette
1966 White vert,2001 red Z06
Just wanted to say Hi. I have been around the hobby for a long time, but i just signed in toCAC.:pat

66BBdriver,

Lemme see. A '66 Corvette.....a big block.....and a driver too.

What's not to like? :upthumbs

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard. When you get a chance, post more pics of your '66.

Just wanted to say Hi. I have been around the hobby for a long time, but i just signed in toCAC.:pat
Welcome aboard-you'll like it here-lots of guys and gals with a lot of good data and a true love for the vettes.

welcome to the site!!! Just a side note, I graduated form Rose-Hulman in engineering some time ago.....great school!

Welcome again!!

Herb

welcome aboard!!!

fire away with any questions....i've made ALL the mistakes so you don't have to be bashful:eyerole

Thanx

Thanx for the welcome-------I will try to help with what I can. If you see that white 66 with brite blue interior and needing paint, I will be around. I try to get out as much as possable. We will be at Mid-America on Fri and Sat in the club parking. Look me up. I like nothing better then to stand around and talk Corvettes.
Herb, you went to a good school, I worked with a lot of Rose grads, when I had to do that, now I am RETIRED. Again thanks for the welcome and I know that I will be needing some help in the future.:pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom