Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New to this site from Florida

Corvette
1969 stingray,black conv.
Morning all:w . Just joined this site because I might need some advice on a project I've had sence 1976. :confused I bought a 1969 stingray conv/350/350/4sp,hard top/air,and all pwr,when I lived in Ohio. Moved to Florida in 1978 ( couldn't deal with the snow anymore ) and drove it till 1985 and its been sitting in a garage sence then 1985 because af rusty frame problam from Ohio and Daytona Beach. Got married in 1985,and she tried to get me to sell it for 18 years;LOL . NOT!..Well needless to say,shes taken a differant road in 2004 :chuckle ( divorse ) and I still have it :boogie and I started to work on it. Can't wait to get it back on the road with my new wife and have some fun. ..........:beer

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the CAC!

Post some pics when you get a chance.. We all LOVE pics..

:w
-Stefan

welcome to the club.:) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

smilies-42650.png

It's important to share life with people that share your Corvette passion - spouse as well as friends! Glad you joined us! We'll look forward to seeing photos of that :cool COOL '69 Shark.

:w Jane Ann

welcome to CAC!!!!!!:CAC

hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!!1

Welcome aboard! Lots of great folks and valuable information here in the CAC.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center; glad to have you aboard. Get that Vette back on the road soon. Sounds like a fairly major project but worth it. Now lets get to work on it. . . . . . . .

Bill

Congrats on the 69 vette and new wife!! :upthumbs Welcome to the Forum, they're great for getting up to speed on all Vette things and you will also meet a lot of new friends. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom