Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Vette.

DSCN4650.jpg

JESSE!!!

I was hoping to hear from you!!! :beer

Man, this is a sweet car. Robin and I LOVE it. :upthumbs

Hey, did you see my post in the C5 tech forum about all the codes I pulled? They all cleared but since I don’t have an FSM yet I thought someone would offer a little help. Still waiting but that’s okay.

We drove it to her doctor’s appointment today in Atlanta and it was awesome.

I’m glad you found my post here. It was good to talk to you the other day. You were the FIRST person I called and told.

Expect to see back here all the time again.

Know what I love? Getting the FSM and memorizing it like my C4’s and learning this car inside and out. It’s like I’m working a new jet type!

Speaking of which, I’m trying like heck to sell my FSM for the C4 but no one is interested here or Craig’s List.

I have it in five black binders, all tabbed and categorized too.

I can’t wait to do the same with the C5’s FSM.

What a good feeling man, I’m in hog heaven. :cool

Another thing. It came with Michelin Radial X Pilot Sport tires. Are these run-flats?

The car originally came with Eagles which were.

JESSE!!!

Know what I love? Getting the FSM and memorizing it like my C4’s and learning this car inside and out. It’s like I’m working a new jet type!

Speaking of which, I’m trying like heck to sell my FSM for the C4 but no one is interested here or Craig’s List.

I have it in five black binders, all tabbed and categorized too.

I can’t wait to do the same with the C5’s FSM.

What a good feeling man, I’m in hog heaven. :cool

The C5 FSM is in three manuals. If you want to look up your codes you can try this site http://www.stengel.net/diccodes.htm. If you need something else, I can look in the manual for you.

Thank you, I really enjoy it. It’s loaded. The first car I have ever owned that is this loaded.

I especially LOVE the HUD.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom