Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

new video of motor

Corvette
1965 Coupe L76 / 1978 L82
well, just did a short video of my cleaned-up motor and her running.
If interested the video is here on my website:
http://69.253.166.197/page1/page76/page106/page106.html

**WARNING: it's almost 7MB so it's not dial-up friendly. even on broadband you may have to give it a minute or so to load up.

please don't comment on the fingerprints, smudges, etc you may see on my paint. She got a bit dirty and smudged while I was working on her so the car needs a bath and is going back to the paintshop anyway for more wetsanding and another buffing out.

EDIT: made file size smaller and reconfigured page to automatically start after it loads up - no need to click on it anymore.
Hope this works better for you guys - i got some feeback that people were having trouble getting the movie to load for them so this should work better.

BarryK said:
well, just did a short video of my cleaned-up motor and her running.
If interested the video is here on my website:
http://69.253.166.197/page1/page76/page106/page106.html
just click on the image that's titled 'idleing.avi"

**WARNING: it's almost 60MB so it's not dial-up friendly. even on broadband you may have to give it a minute or so to load up.

please don't comment on the fingerprints, smudges, etc you may see on my paint. She got a bit dirty and smudged while I was working on her so the car needs a bath and is going back to the paintshop anyway for more wetsanding and another buffing out.

I'll have to wait till I get home on High speed to check it out. This Panty-Boy Dial Up Lap Top Is slow...:L

It's going back to the paintshop? Barry, do your own fine-tuning on the paint.

Paul

NO WAY am I doing wetsanding and buffing on my paint. i'll leave that to the professional

Yeah Baby.. Sounds sweet.. I did hear a litle flutter but hard to really pin it down . If you do it again ..get the mike closer to the side pipe... and or plug in an external mic.

However...Your car looks fantastic and sounds Fantastic.. Yeooooooooooooowl. My shorts are wet... Nothing beats side pipes..!!

Mark
this wasn't to try and show the flutter issue, but I'll see if i can try to get that recorded tomorrow

BarryK said:
Mark
this wasn't to try and show the flutter issue, but I'll see if i can try to get that recorded tomorrow

Oh.......Ahhh ...Ok..:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom