Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie, '95 owner from Kentucky

C

Corvettedude95

Hello Ladies and Gents, my name is Wally (yes, just like Beaver's brother, I've heard all the jokes) Allen and I'm from Louisville, KY. I bought my first Corvette about 2 weeks ago. It's a black on black, automatic and I love it!!! It's my "retirement from the Marine Corps" gift. However, I didn't get to retire, I was medically discharged, Honorably of course. The car is bone stock except for a new K&N Filter, I bought this the same day I got the car; habit of mine. I've put new tires, wipers, rear hatch shocks and hope to do more work and definitely ad some modifications. Any ideas, please throw them at me. I appreciate any advice and knowledge that you have to give.

I've been married 21 years, have two kids (David and Destiny) and currently live in Hubert NC. We live near Camp LeJeune and have been here since 2005.

I'm a Kentucky Wildcats, Dallas Cowboy and Cincinnati Reds fan. If you have any "new" jokes about any of my teams, please share, I will use them on my buddies. :D

I hope to meet some of you guys and gals and so far, I'm enjoying the Corvette and hope to grow up one day and get a Z06. Not sure I'll ever be a ZR1 owner, but I can dream though.

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy and GO COWBOY'S!!!

welcome aboard.....

Welcome to the Forum Wally. :w Hope you didn't have any damage from Hurricane Irene.
We have friends who have a place down the road from you in Sneads Ferry.
Enjoy your new Corvette.

Welcome to the Forum Wally. :w Hope you didn't have any damage from Hurricane Irene.
We have friends who have a place down the road from you in Sneads Ferry.
Enjoy your new Corvette.

Thank you all for the welcome and I only had a yard full of downed limbs and branches, no damage to any of my vehicles and most importantly, no injuries to my family.

I have a few cell phone pictures I'll post, but I plan to take some pictures with the Digital Camera...as soon as I find it. :thumb

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Hello Ladies and Gents, my name is Wally (yes, just like Beaver's brother, I've heard all the jokes) Allen and I'm from Louisville, KY.

Welcome aboard Wally, glad you've joined us, the VERY BEST group of Corvette people on the planet :beer

Bill :w

Thank you Bill! I'm enjoying the site so far. :cool!:

Thank you Bill! I'm enjoying the site so far. :cool!:

You're welcome it justs gets better from here :happyanim:Esspecially nice here in the mid-west winters when the Corvette is under wraps in the garage, helps the wait for me to talk about them if you can't drive them.

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom