Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie from BC

8T4Gold

Hello to all, and Happy New Year.
We have just purchased an '84 Coupe, that needs some TLC. Hope to get a service manual soon, so as to chase the wires that have been messed with. Had the pleasure of driving a 427/435 coupe when I was younger, (worked for Preston Chev Olds back then) but that was long ago. Hope to just enjoy this car as we don't need to haul any kids around anymore.

8T4Gold,

Welcome aboard from sunny Ontario. :D

Enjoy the forums.

8T4Gold, welcome to the CAC.
Hope you enjoy it here!

Tammy :w

Hello from Wisconsin! Welcome aboard and have a good time. Great site with lots of knowledgeable and friendly folk.

And enjoy the ride! :w

Dave

Had the pleasure of driving a 427/435 coupe when I was younger, (worked for Preston Chev Olds back then) but that was long ago.
Welcome aboard, 8T4Gold!! I'm sure you'll enjoy our community.

For those who don't know (which would be.... most of you) Preston Chev Olds is the Corvette dealership in Langley which is about about an hour outside of Vancouver. Old man Preston had quite a few toys over the years, including some fibreglass ones, but he passed away last year. Preston Chev Olds hosts a Corvette show every year. I've posted pictures from it before.

-Mac

Welcome 8T4Gold from Indiana, enjoy your ride, This is a great site for help and friendship.

8T4Gold - welcome to the :CAC Glad you could join us!

Congrats on your recent purchase. Have you found the 1984 model index page located in the CAC Tech Center? Click

Enjoy the Vette and the forums.

:w Jane Ann

8T4Gold, welcome to the CAC!

Let us know how things go.

SAVE THE :w

welcome to the cac. hope you enjoy Billy:)

Welcome to CAC!!!:CAC 8T4 Gold
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats!

:w
Guy

Thank you

Thanks to all for your gracious welcome.

Happy New Year to All!

I have ordered a factory service manual, and with any luck, will soon have her good as .....well you know. From the two days spent on this site, it seems like it may need an ECM, but time will tell, and once I can get started I am sure that I will have lots of questions. Once again, Thank You.

8T4Gold,

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER; I know you will enjoy it here.

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom