Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie From Michigan

Nobody Cares

Corvette
red 81, orange 74 vert. , 80 claret,69 chevy pu
Hi Guys. Just wanted to get on the ride and enjoy some good company. Owner of a red 81 and a orange 74 convertable. Not to sure how to post pix yet but hopfully i figure it out. 81 was painted last year and the 74 is in the paint shop now ( same orange original color ). thnx for having me Dave

Welcome to the :CAC! You can't beat the style of the C3's.

:W
Guy

:w Dave

Welcome aboard both the Corvette Action Center and the L81VetteRegistry :upthumbs

Enjoy the :Steer

Bud

Welcome to the site!

Mrs Zippy & I just moved from Howell, MI, to Mt Juliet, TN.

Zippy :) :)

WECOME TO CAC

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Nobody Cares. glad to have you aboard!

Take care and stay in touch,
Bill :w

Just wanted to say thnx to all the people that welcomed me to the fourm. I'm sure i'll enjoy. Thnx again. Dave:w
Nobody Cares.

Just wanted to say thnx to all the people that welcomed me to the fourm. I'm sure i'll enjoy. Thnx again. Dave:w
Nobody Cares.

Your welcome Dave; :_rock this is a very friendly, caring forumn and the more the merrier. Getting the time of the year in my area where we will be storing our Vettes for a few months or more, really sucks! But then again it gives us something else to look forward to; not only nicer weather but getting the Vette back out.

Again welcome and stay in touch, don't forget to wave!
Bill :w

Hi Guys. Just wanted to get on the ride and enjoy some good company. Owner of a red 81 and a orange 74 convertable. Not to sure how to post pix yet but hopfully i figure it out. 81 was painted last year and the 74 is in the paint shop now ( same orange original color ). thnx for having me Dave
Welcome to to the CAC. I have a '98 torch red vert and my wife's picking up a 2002 millenium yellow vert. on Saturday. So, like you , we should be a 2 Vette family by the end of the weekend.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom