Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Newbie to the site...

JJ 86

I've been looking at the site for a little while and I've finally joined. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on this site. I reconize many screen names from corvetteforum as well. Looks like an awsome site as I look forward to browsing these forums as a member. I've got a Arctic white 95 with a few mods.
:w

JJ - welcome to the CAC! Glad you joined us!

You may want to post a thread in the New Member Forum where more folks are likely to see it and stop by to say hello. Or I could move this thread to that forum if you prefer.

Either way... Welcome! Enjoy the Corvette and the forums.

:w Jane Ann

I've been looking at the site for a little while and I've finally joined. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on this site. I reconize many screen names from corvetteforum as well. Looks like an awsome site as I look forward to browsing these forums as a member. I've got a Arctic white 95 with a few mods.

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will love it here.

Welcome to CAC, a great bunch of individuals here!!!!!

JJ86,

Here's another welcome! I'm sure you'll find tons of information and a whole lot of terrific folks! :)

Elaine

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!

Welcome, there may not be quite as much activity here (as compared to CF), but the people here are extremely nice (Some over there are kind of pompous) and very knowledgeable.

Welcome, there may not be quite as much activity here (as compared to CF), but the people here are extremely nice (Some over there are kind of pompous) and very knowledgeable.

Again, it just goes to show that it's quality, not quantity that counts!!:)

Elaine

Welcome to the CAC.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom