Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

knightvette

Corvette
1998 & 1981 WHITE
;)I guess I should have started here first before I started asking questions I was kind of anxious bought a car and immediately have to start working on it. I was taken advantage of so I will have to make the best of it, but with the support of this forum I see it will be a pleasant experience. cropped.jpgBought this car in Florida I sure hope I can get the kinks out Thanks for the support.

Welcome. This site is good for helping, all you gotta do is ask.

First of all, welcome to the Corvette Action Center! Secondly, congratulations on your first Corvette. Now..what seems to be the problems with it? I'm sure there are a lot of people here who can help.

Elaine

Welcome to the forum :beer

I went through sort of what you're experiencing with my '84 over the past few months with a repair shop in Las Vegas....I empathize your situation. Stay strong and try not to fret over it too much....it always seems to work itself out :)

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

don't hesitate to ask questions
we have plenty of owners who probably have had the same issues!!!
also you can use the search function,to see if there is already a solution...
Good Luck!!!:upthumbs:upthumbs

Welcome to the Forum. :w Lots of folks here to help.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER you will love it here, good staff and the members are the BEST! You will get your questions answered here for sure.

Stay tuned in,
Bill :w

Hi me again Thanks for all the welcoming Ya'll make me feel right at home. As to the response of being my first vette it is actually my third. The first one I have had so much trouble with I guess. My first was a 76 stingray and I still have an 81 I have had it about 25 years. Thanks for all of the support with ya'll behind me I can see my problems won't be as bad as I thought they would be. Thanks again:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom