Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Next Corvette Will Be Powered by Small, High-Revving Turbo V-8

Quicksilver

My 1978 Silver Aniversary L82 4 Speed only missing option was a big block. After that was changed, a set of Hookers with side pipes, American Racing Wheels, and Radial TA,s it became the perfect car. It now has 69,000 miles on it and yes I do have the factory parts including the L82 in storage.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

My 1978 Silver Aniversary L82 4 Speed only missing option was a big block. After that was changed, a set of Hookers with side pipes, American Racing Wheels, and Radial TA,s it became the perfect car. It now has 69,000 miles on it and yes I do have the factory parts including the L82 in storage.

You have a pretty rare Vette and a piece of Corvette history. By the way being this is your 2nd post I don't think I have WELCOMED YOU, so WELCOME TO CORVETTE ACTION CENTER while I'm at it.

Bill :w

Quicksilver

Thank you very much.

:beerHere to you and all the others. I myself am fond of every year of Corvette made. They are all special in their own way. Big block or small block does not matter much to me.

Thank you very much.

:beerHere to you and all the others. I myself am fond of every year of Corvette made. They are all special in their own way. Big block or small block does not matter much to me.

I never saw a Corvette I didn't like, just like some better than others :thumb

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom